Monday, February 21, 2011

VINTAGE ITEMS

With age comes maturity and old is gold. As I began this new hobby, I started to hunt for new items and I am so surprised to see the old stuff that capture my heart and there were some items I found that could match arwah my mom's items and I got excited. I gave priority to the existing collection and believe me, 'rambang mata'. I wanted so many things but of course, I can get all I want cos it comes with a price tag. So, at the moment, tungguuuuu.

This is what I got in our hunt with Czarina (I hope I got her pen name right) ... hehehe.

I am trying to find some notes on the vintage items. Once I have it, I'll have it publish here. This is yesterday's catch.

I don't know what it is called but this is in memory of arwah my parents. I call this the 'Crystal Star'.

Now, I learn that 'Kekwa' have 5 variations (I hope I get this right). This is one of it ... pinggan sambal.


I soooo like this, it is sooooo sweet, kawan-kawan, ni rose apa ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment