Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SYUKRAN

Congrats U Both!


It's been a while since I last wrote here ... I've been busy with my nephew's engagement. Alhamdulillah, everything went well and smoothly. Even though it rains, it's 'hujan rahmat' and happy with the outcome of the event. Thanks to all ZS family and AS family for making it happen. It's been a tiring week but really enjoyable. Got to brush up my talent in 'gubahan' and floral arrangement ... of course with the help of 'Kak N'. I just hope that one day, I can turn my passion to money making passion. InsyaAllah.

Enjoy the pix.



Representative from both sides

The Mee Soto is just sooooo yummylicous!

Sweet Little Giveaways

Table setting .... cantik tak? hehehe


On the other hand, within the last 2 weeks, I had 3 deliveries of boxes. 2 enamel deliveries and 1 sakura delivery. Haven't got the time to attend to it yet, hopefully, i'll get to do it on Saturday. It's gonna be a bz week ahead, but luking forward to it as we'll be travelling. Yippppeeeee.

InsyaAllah, I'll try to upload it before we start our jalan2, makan2 and shopping2.

Until we meet again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment