Tuesday, May 31, 2011

CHANGES

Its been a while since I updated the blog. Been busy with work and also with family matters. Didn't even have time to upload the holiday pix. House is in a mess. Can't find my things. Need to catch up with lots of things.

In the workplace there's changes going on and I seriously hope its for the better. Looking forward to all the changes in my life. And eventough I am going sideways and not any other way, I am blessed cos I know Allah knows best. I still hope that there's a light somewhere. Being where I am and handling such matter at this age has not been easy. Bumpy road ahead. I pray that it will not become an issue.

To my niece, congratulations on your wedding ... it takes two to tango and patience and tolerance is the key word. May Allah bless both of you with beautiful and soleh children and kekal dunia dan akhirat.

And at this age and as I reflect, less talk is the best. Your surrounding can smile with you cosmetically but only a few will cry for you. People will talk behind your back no matter what one do (good or bad). We always see the negative in people that shed away the positive.

I am down and out. Until the day my time comes, I'll keep my doa that my family and friends will be protected and given the positive vibes and always be blessed by Allah.

Think Positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment